STYLE TIPS FOR WEARING A MYSORE SILK SAREE June 25, 2018 – Posted in: Sarees – Tags: Mysore Silk Saree, STYLE TIPS FOR WEARING A MYSORE SILK SAREE
STYLE TIPS FOR WEARING A MYSORE SILK SAREE
All women love Mysore silk sarees. Want to look great wearing this silk saree? Follow these style tips given below
- Mysore silk sarees can flatter any body type. Therefore, curvier women can wear this saree when they are going to a party or any ethnic occasion. Instead of wearing an Anarkali, opt for a Mysore silk saree for a graceful look. Pinup the tip of your saree pallu gently and allow the rest of the saree fall on your hand.
- Choose a saree with thin zari borders if you are on the shorter side. If you are wearing a Mysore silk saree at work, pin up the pleated saree completely. This makes the saree manageable. It will also make you look smart. This South Indian silk saree is a great alternative to salwar suit when you are heading to work or a semi-formal occasion.
- If you are tall, go for a saree with bigger borders. When you are draping the saree, ensure that the pleats are pressed carefully.
- Women who have an olive or dark complexion can opt for shades like pink, maroon and green.
- Do not wear a flared petticoat with a Mysore silk saree. When you are going to a wedding or a reception party, wear a designer Mysore silk saree to grab attention. Skip the usual lehengaand drape yourself in this traditional silk saree for an elegant and gorgeous look.
- In addition, Click to see our best collection of : Silk Saree